The goal of the APPG is to raise the political profile of the importance of routine vaccinations both around the world, and within the UK; and to encourage Government to provide leadership and sustainable funding on confronting the challenges of ensuring equitable access to vaccines to everyone, no matter where they live.
How we do it
- Hosting events in the House of Commons and the House of Lords to raise the profile of education issues among UK parliamentarians
- Working with civil society and academia to disseminate current policy advice and expertise to parliamentary colleagues
- Producing policy documents and briefings
- Engaging with the Department for International Development to make recommendations and suggestions
RESULTS UK acts as the group’s secretariat. RESULTS UK is a grassroots-based advocacy organisation that works on the issues of education, health, nutrition and economic opportunities. RESULTS UK is a charity registered as RESULTS Education in England and Wales (1015286), a company limited by guarantee (2761858), and a charity registered in Scotland (SC041481).
* This is not an official website of the House of Commons or the House of Lords. It has not been approved by either House or its committees. All-Party Parliamentary Groups are informal groups of Members of both Houses with a common interest in particular issues. The views expressed in these web pages are those of the group.