There are many organisations and research institutes in the UK and internationally that work to provide up-to-date information on vaccines and immunisation.
Please find some of these below:
- The British Society for Immunology
- The US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Gavi, the Vaccine Alliance
- The Global Polio Eradication Initiative (GPEI)
- Imperial College London
- International AIDS Vaccine Initiative (IAVI)
- London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine
- The NHS
- The Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health (RCPCH)
- The Vaccine Confidence Project
- The Wellcome Trust
- The World Health Organisation (WHO)
The APPG on Vaccinations for All has also conducted and published its own reports, please view them on our Publications page.
For frequently asked questions, please refer to our What is Immunisation? page.